Plan, direct and contribute to the design of organizational development strategies to support the change management process in alignment with operational processes and strategic goals. Working with teams across the departments on human capital development, but mainly HR and Operations and Finance, to support a continuous organizational performance improvement which helps the Company achieve its ambition of becoming a high performing organization
- Implement development tools to meet long and short term business goals.
- Define change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing HR systems and recommend improvements.
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Assist in developing project proposals and plans based on customer requirements.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness
Qualifications, Skills & knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of HR functions, expertise in Organizational development and training related activities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, ERP etc