We are looking for Manufacturing Operator - Compression in New York, USA.
Experience: 2-10 Years
Domain: Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology/Clinical Research
This position is a Production Operator assigned to support Compression. This is an hourly laborer and individual contributor role that will report to a Front-Line Supervisor. This position may be based at the Company manufacturing units in Hauppauge or Central Islip, New York.
- Person should be able to operate Sejong & Cadmach compression machines independently.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in industrial environments such as pharmaceutical manufacturing and related settings.
- Execute manufacturing processes in accordance with batch manufacturing record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures requirements.
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Receive/transfer material from/to dispensing/manufacturing storage and check dispensed materials/final mix blend/compressed tablets and labeling as per BMR.
- Operate applicable equipment independently as per area of operation.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment to maintain product/BMR specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Should not have any restriction to work with powder containing active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting / bending frequently.
- Long periods of standing up/walking during the working hours; ability to ascent/decent ladders; and able to lift to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to move pallets/equipment weighing about 200 – 300 kgs using suitable moving equipment like pallet jacks.