We are looking for “ Manufacturing Operator - Coating” in New York, USA.
Experience: 2-10 Years
Domain: Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology/Clinical Research
This position is a Production Operator assigned to support coating. This is an hourly labourer and individual contributor role that will report to a Front-Line Supervisor. This position may be based at the Company’s manufacturing units in Hauppauge or Central Islip, New York.
Candidate must be working in a Pharma Manufacturing unit as a Machine Operator for Coatings
- Person should be able to operate Neocota, Xiaolun coating pans independently
- Execute manufacturing processes in accordance with batch manufacturing record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) requirements.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in industrial environments such as pharmaceutical manufacturing and related settings.
- Must be able to work different shifts as per organisational requirement and should be flexible for working additional hours such as overtime and weekends.
- Should not have any restriction to work with powder containing active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting / bending frequently.
- Long periods of standing up/walking during the working hours; ability to ascent/decent ladders; and able to lift to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to move pallets/equipment weighing about 200 – 300 kgs using suitable moving equipment like pallet jacks.