- Checking manpower availability.
- Preparing and reporting Daily Production and Maintenance Activities Report.
- Conducting daily meeting with the team regarding operation, maintenance and other related concerns.
- Ensuring proper turnover/handover to next shift.
- Following up and coordinate with maintenance team to maintain the Utility equipment in good running condition.
- Writing e-mails and responding to requests/queries.
- Issuing/Closing Work Requests/Work Orders.
- Distributing and supervising operation and maintenance tasks individually.
- Supervising and monitoring team activities to ensure that they are working as per standard instruction and by safe standards.
- Making work permit if any maintenance works and supervise individual's activities.
ᴧ Providing on hand/site training and motivate technician for personal and sectional improvement.
ᴧ Ensuring that the Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance were properly initiated on
ᴧ Checking and monitoring water consumptions, draining & overflows.
ᴧ Preparing and reporting technical reports, as necessary.
ᴧ Following up of chemical levels/consumption (optimization the consumption cost).Follow up of
Chemical levels/consumption in the Utility Department (Optimization the consumption cost).
ᴧ Studying and updating UTL consumables as per production output (KPI's).
ᴧ Passing ideas of system modification & improvement to control cost of operation and
ᴧ Participating in weekly meetings/discussions with the manager and the team.
ᴧ Preparing and reporting PR's and update the status with the purchasing team.
ᴧ Preparing and reporting section overtime as per SEDEX compliance.
ᴧ Preparing and reporting Utility repair & maintenance breakdown costs.
ᴧ Making drafts & drawing -if required- for some UTL project proposals.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - HVAC
ᴧ Experience: Min: 10 years of experience in boilers.
ᴧ Language: Arabic (preferred), English (Must).