This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and strategic procurement professional with a strong background in IT Procurement
. You are a natural leader with a passion for process improvement and transformation and can speak the language of today’s information technology landscape.
- Extensive experience in IT procurement as well as a proven record of leading to drive successful commercial outcomes;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement is essential;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in commerce, finance or information technology, Master’s degree or MBA will be an asset;
- Working knowledge of commercial legal contracts in some or all key supplier locations e.g. Asia, Australia, Europe, US and Canada;
- Excellent written and spoken English & French is essential.