Quality Control Analyst
The Client located in Bilthoven is specialized in testing of Inhalers and other formulation like nasal spray, tablets, injections, respules. For expansion of our Quality Control laboratory, we are looking for a quality control analyst.
- Perform day to day activities for the chemical laboratory which shall include testing of finished products (inhalers, nasal spray, tablets, respules and injection). Techniques used are HPLC, GC, Karl Fischer, particle size, FT-IR, dissolution and physical tests.
- Ensuring compliance to systems and procedures.
- Communicate with supervisor and/or report any preparations or data that may result in an incidence and out-of-specification (OOS).
- Ensure that the QC Laboratory is in a ready state of compliance for internal and external audits.
- Maintain accurate and complete test records.
- Help maintain inventory by reporting needed supplies.
- Maintain Instrument Usage and Calibration Logs based on instrument usage during the preparation and testing of samples.
- Execute technology transfer of analytical methods for new products.
- Assists in equipment and instrument qualification, calibration, and preventive maintenance, as assigned.
- Executes routine laboratory procedures and methods with high quality
- The key to success in this role will be attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and maintain a high quality of work
- Proactive to address work issues at the individual level
- Understanding and experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP/cGMP)
- Stress resistant, can work on several tasks simultaneously
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Preferably experienced with inhalers
Education or Equivalent: Degree in chemistry or closely related physical science. (MLO)