As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the General Manager in the overall management and strategic direction of the location.
The Operations Manager is also responsible for optimizing the profitable revenue growth of the location with a strong focus on sales and increasing the market share of the location through superior customer service.
- Supervise employees of the entire location or specific operational functions
- Ensure clean vehicles, a full ready line with proper car mix and sound specialty car management
- Supervise the rental/return process; minimize wait time and promote fast, friendly service
- Proactively seek process improvement to ensure high-quality customer service
- Resolve customer issues and disputes on a timely basis
- Manage overall location operations in absence of and/or request of the General Manager
- Perform customer service duties on an as-needed basis; in the case of a difficult transaction, during busy periods, and/or for training purposes
- Conduct and/or participate in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of location employees
- Evaluate customer service performance of employees, prepare effective reviews and participate in the review process
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Car Rental Experience is MUST