· Monitoring and tracking the functionality of equipment’s used in GEMS and making changes to the devices as needed.
· Understand the basic mechanisms of each instrument and machine and anticipate how both environmental and circumstantial factors may interfere with the machinery.
· Devise, set up, and run tests on machinery or coordinate repairs with logistics team.
· Perform the functions of the job by relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines, procedures. Work under immediate supervision.
· Receive daily activity reports and routinely updates record in-line with established procedures
· Assist in ensuring the integrity and compliance of facilities and plant equipment with applicable codes and engineering specifications and requirements
· Perform work activities using engineering tools and methods
· Consult with engineers regarding specified engineering work (e.g. model accuracy, design, and drafting standards) when needed
· Assist in diagnosing and finding the solutions to technical problems
· Ensure reports, recommendations and needed actions are communicated effectively and completed in a timely manner
· Comply with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· Maintain of equipment’s and ensure the safety and the well-being.
· Minimum Qualification:
· Diploma in a related technical discipline.
· 2+ years’ experience in calibration laboratory within Saudi Arabia as Technician, QA
· Attention to details skills & customer focus.
· Excellent communication (written & oral) in English & Arabic will be an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge & demonstration for ISO 17025 accredited laboratory and ISO 9001:2015.