Carries out other clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
• Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division
• Participates in the improvement of quality care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Program) as applicable.
• Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
• Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
• Specialized professional experience for a minimum of 6 years
• Graduate form a recognized medical school.
• Specialized Master Degree.
• Saudi Council of Health Specialist classification.
• Candidate should have very good experience in Specialization and detailed knowledge about His/Her Specialization.
• Ability to use diagnostic test equipment in a professional manner
• Participation in department discussion and management of departmental requirements.
• Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.