• Participating in formulating strategies, Security principles, policies and objectives for SOC Build and Operations.
24 x 7 pro-active log monitoring of security incidents and reporting.
• Analyze threat logs of Perimeter Security Devices (Firewalls, Email gateway) and take necessary action if any suspicious activity observed
• Work on daily incident ticket assigned and proposed recommended action to Level 2 engineer.
• Alert notification for Critical Security Incident through email/phone to the stakeholders.
• Need to have good understanding of various domain functions i.e. Windows, Linux, Security and Network.
• Co-ordination with the OEM/support service provider for update/upgrade or any Technical Issue.
• Ensuring that the AV Management Servers and clients are running with the Latest Virus Definitions on daily basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
CEH, CCNP Security, SSCP, ECSA