Implementing End Point Security Products (Antivirus, EDR, Application & Script Control etc..) troubleshooting & reporting.
• Work on daily incident ticket assigned and proposed recommended action.
• Co-ordination with the OEM/support service provider for update/upgrade or any Technical Issue.
• Work on the mitigation of vulnerabilities, one identified in vulnerability assessments or through Security devices.
• Ensuring that the AV Management Servers and clients are running with the Latest Virus Definitions on daily basis.
• Creating new installation packages for new clients and review risk and Scan logs on servers.
• Knowledge in Information security field, hacking techniques, vulnerability assessment tools, and the security policies/standards/procedures.
• Must have a multi-vendor products knowledge.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
CEH, Vendor relevant Certifications (Symantec, Bit Defender, Cylance etc…)