Sr. System Engineer to handling the tickets raising from the customers and your responsibility to handle the L2&L3 support with the customers issue and you will be leading the L1 engineers during your shift.
• Planning, Designing, Implementing, Manage and Troubleshooting Microsoft systems.
• Reviewing Systems and Application Logs, and Verifying completion of Scheduled Jobs.
• Performing frequent checks and diagnosing for system logs, system performance and drive
• Planning, administering and troubleshooting Domain controller, group polices.
• Understanding of tiring model “Red forest”
• Managing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server.
• Managing, Maintaining and troubleshooting the High Availability of Exchange service.
• Good experience in MS Exchange Migration for different versions and scenarios.
• Understanding of High Availability load balancing solutions.
• Managing, maintaining Cisco IronPort Gateway "ESA”.
• Good knowledge about Sandboxing (FireEye).
• Good knowledge about Journaling solutions (Hitachi) .
• Planning, administering and troubleshooting Virtual Machines using Hyper-V Platform
• Installing, Configuring and administering System Center Family.
• Have a good experience in Manage engine software’s “AD Manger, Service Desk, Exchange
• Understanding the criticality and availability of the application/services.
• Recommend changes to improve systems.
• Handle day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
• Provide tier 3 level of support