Management of operations for construction waste recycling facility. Responsible for managing the administration of and supervising field operations, monitoring activities and providing technical guidance and expertise to ensure successful operation within established budget and schedule, in accordance with design specifications and contractual obligations.
- Management of operations and administrative support team for Construction Waste Recycling Facility.
- Budget and cost control for project including full P&L responsibility for the operation.
- Plan and organize monitoring of site activities. Review activities of subordinates to ensure field operations are adequately completed and monitored and all necessary tests and inspections are conducted.
- Management of operational staffing, equipment inspection and maintenance and all other site activities to ensure smooth operation of facility to required production capacity and within agreed budget.
- Review and verify internal records and reports to ensure accuracy of invoicing and reporting of site operations performance.
- Ensure all data recording, QA/QC and other administrative functions are carried out in an accurate and consistent manner
Experience And Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in management of operational facilities, including cost control and budgeting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in supervision of construction projects with a focus on earthworks and excavation, or equivalent experience in waste management facility operation..