We are looking for “Manufacturing Operator - Encapsulation” in New York, USA.
Experience: 2-10 Years
Domain: Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology/Clinical Research
This position is a Production Operator assigned to support capsule filling. This is an hourly laborer and individual contributor role that will report to a Front-Line Supervisor. This position may be based at the Company manufacturing units in Hauppauge or Central Islip, New York.
Candidate must be working in a Pharma Manufacturing unit as a Machine Operator for Coatings.
- Person should be able to operate AF90T & ZRO200 from ACG PAM independently
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in industrial environments such as pharmaceutical manufacturing and related settings.
- Execute manufacturing processes in accordance with batch manufacturing record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) requirements.
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Receive/transfer material from/to dispensing/manufacturing storage and check dispensed materials/final mix blend/compressed tablets and labeling as per BMR.
- Able to operate applicable equipment independently as per area of operation.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment to maintain product/BMR specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the manufacturing process.