Location : Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Duration : 1Year
Transferable Iqama is required
The candidate will work as a Change Management (CM) consultant responsible for leading CM implementation projects in Saudi Aramco. He/She will be responsible for the execution and delivery of CM interventions and deliverable s from the ASAP and Prosci ADKAR methodologies. The candidate will:
- Coordinate developing/delivering memos, articles, and presentations to user management.
- Conduct training workshops related to change management.
- Manage process issues including creation and maintenance of issues & risk logs and all related communication.
- Create and update change management charter.
- Create and update change management plans.
- Set up change of governance structures including sponsors, change teams, Extended Change Teams (ECT) and how they will be governed.
- Facilitate negotiations between customers and service providers when needed.
- Manage resistance to change.
- Articulate business cases for change.
- Conduct change management orientations.
- Perform stakeholder management and analysis.
- Develop communication plans.
- Facilitate creation of As-Is and To-Be processes and perform related process optimization.
- Create and conduct readiness and post go-live assessments.
A. Bachelor’s degree in HRD, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
B. 4- 6 years of relevant CM or HRD experience.
C. Excellent command of oral and written English and the ability to articulate and apply knowledge with substantial depth in the functions of the unit.
D. experience in Saudi Aramco or similar especially in the gulf is very desirable.
E. experience with Six Sigma, Toastmasters, and NLP is very desirable.