Senior Account Manager/Territory Sales Manager - Hospitality Cloud, Singapore
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive in our Hospitality Cloud division, Singapore, whose main responsibility will be managing existing client accounts in key markets in APAC.
In this role, you will be charged with identifying and closing sales opportunities with the clients you manage, such as contract renewals, up-sells, cross-sells, etc.
Additionally, you will provide a high level of quality of service to our customers, while effectively managing your Sales Associate.
The Hospitality Cloud provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners as they research destinations, find venues, and source groups and meetings business.
• Bachelor’s degree is required (strong academic performance is desired)
• 3+ years of experience in customer-facing, revenue-generating role, selling to and/or managing accounts
• Familiarity with a high outbound call volume and high talk time sales environment
• Infectious passion about the benefits of technology and digital marketing
• Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and proficiency in Microsoft excel
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow and product function
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership, demonstrating the ability to function independently, whilst also contributing to team initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• A high degree of computer literacy and the ability to work with Salesforce.com and Microsoft office.