We are looking for a full-time "Sales Consultant" to join our client's rapidly growing team as a Sales Consultants in London, UK.
Work Location: London, UK.
Industry: Sales & Business Development role within the Media industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Pitching decision makers in global blue-chip and mid-market organisations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the client to buy.
- Recording sales and order information.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- 6-12 months of sales experience.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in blue chip organisations.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Results orientated.
- Client places a premium on training and developing its sales consultants. Junior Consultants will pass through an intensive six month 'Professional Development Track' where we will train you on all aspects of sales; from how to source leads to negotiating at CEO level.
- You have an opportunity to directly impact a business. You are not a cog in a machine. What you do every day coming into work has a direct impact on the growth trajectory of the business.
- You will be working on projects that have a significant social impact
- You will have the opportunity to earn four times your base salary in your first year of employment