We are looking for a full-time "Senior Sales Consultant" to join our client's rapidly growing team as a Sales Consultants in London, UK.
Work Location: London, UK.
Industry: Sales & Business Development role within the Media industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Pitching and presenting to potential customers and prospecting for new business.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Recording sales and order information.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Maintaining sales pipeline coverage.
- A proven track record of consistently generating commercial results using the telephone
- A hunger to succeed, and the ability to display courage in adversity
- A desire to continuously learn and improve
- A confident and authoritative speaker, with a highly developed sense of verbal reasoning
- An ability to communicate with senior decision makers in blue chip organisations. For sake of clarity this means CEOs and Managing Directors in blue-chip organisations
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self reliant but plays nicely with others
- A keen attention to detail
- Client places a premium on training and developing its sales consultants - previous individuals that have passed through.
- Client's gold standard of continuing professional development have progressed to senior management roles in the company.
- You have an opportunity to directly impact a business. You are not a cog in a machine. What you do every day coming into work has a direct impact on the growth trajectory of the business.
- You will be working on projects that have a significant social impact
- You will have the opportunity to earn three times your base salary in your first year of employment.