10 - 12 Years
The Client's Project Management team set the vision for our multiple lines of projects.
The client is known for moving fast and the only way that is possible is to have some of the best
managers handling our projects. They hit the ground running and are known for their
exceptional collaborative and technical skills. They set and manage the expectations of
customers and teams, timelines of projects, take responsibility of end to end delivery and drive
high levels of performance.
We are looking for a Project Manager who can set up, refine and standardize new practices and
the global benchmark in Project Management function across geographies.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager preferably in automation or similar industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from Tier 1 Institute. Masters Degree / MBA is preferred.
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- Overall SPOC for the customer for the duration of the project, Lead initiatives and work closely with multiple teams to manage timelines, features, quality, production and installation details.
- Responsible for overall end to end delivery of the project within timelines through effective stakeholder management across all internal teams.
- Should prepare a detailed Project Plan taking into consideration Cost, Site Readiness, Solution Detailing, Purchasing, Production, and Installation/Commissioning timelines.
- Should identify and mitigate risks across all phases & teams in the project plan.
- Should take detailed feedback from the Client for all teams and share internally with relevant stakeholders.
- Should identify and proactively communicate critical path activities for each project to all relevant stakeholders.
- Should initiate timely triggers for engineering, procurement, production, QC & Dispatch as per project plan.
- Should deliver client delight by satisfying all reasonable needs of the client as custodian of the client's voice internally.
- Your qualitative and quantitative skills are off the charts and you make them your strength to introduce new features, make the project successful and mitigate risks across all phases.
- Work closely and collaborate with the stakeholder teams to drive design, development, and implementation of different features and components with a strict eye on timelines.
- You are the custodian of the customer's voice internally and you leverage your intelligence to communicate that to the teams and ensure it is heard and taken heed of.