Jobskey Consultancy UK LTD
is looking for Compliance Engineer
for it's Client in York,UK
Our Client enables the building services and construction industries and their clients to enhance the value of the built environment by improving the quality of their products and services, the efficiency of their provision and the effectiveness of their operation.
This job relates to a vacancy within our Compliance Department.
For the right person this position will provide an interesting and satisfying opportunity to work with a range of developers on some of the UK’s most prestigious projects, providing them with a quality testing service, as per the requirements of Part E, F and L of the Building Regulations.
The engineer will have the primary responsibility for testing new buildings using specialist equipment and reporting software.
As a Compliance Engineer, you will be:
The successful candidate:
- Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Part E
- Conducting airtightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L, and client specified standards
- Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Conducting related consultancy services as required
- Liaising with site management
- Conducting Fault detection
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent diagnostic skills (investigative, problem identification and solution)
- Air Testing / Ventilation Testing / Sound Testing experience
- Sound Insulation Testing experience for compliance with part E will be an advantage.
- Experience in construction
- You will need to successfully complete the in-house Dwelling Airtightness (DAT) training course and ventilation testing & commissioning course within the first six months of employment
- A Clean Driving License license
- This role’s working pattern is 40 hours per week.
- Benefits include a Pension Scheme and 26 days holiday per year (pro rata, excluding Bank Holidays), etc.
- This is a home-based role.