The End-User Support engineer is primarily responsible for providing support to the end-users which should be reflected positively in periodic End-User Satisfaction Survey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Implement & Maintain helpdesk process/procedures and tools.
· Keep track of installed IT assets in order to prepare upgrades and replacements
· Assist and advise users on standard applications and general usage of IT resources.
· Provide support to users on computer systems
· Provide daily IT support to the company
· Ensure SLA & KPIs are met all the times