Main duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for managing trial and sales activities and managing client accounts
within a specified market region.
2. Establish and maintain a solid relationship with client senior management and client
production team (i.e. plant manager, quality controller, supervisors, warehouseman
3. Responsible for ensuring products and procedures are applied correctly and
efficiently at every client to ensure optimum results and consolidate sales volume.
4. Ensure that related client personnel are trained and knowledgeable about Atomes
products and application procedures, as required.
5. Identify and promote new business opportunities within existing client accounts.
6. Identify new business opportunities within existing or new markets and plan their
- Bachelor degree of Science in Chemistry or Agriculture fields from an accredited
- Prior sales experience similar position.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Soft skills: possesses good negotiation, initiative, problem solving and creativity,
team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.