To assist the Chief Executive Officer
on a day-to-day basis by managing his Office. Reporting directly to the Chairman and CEO, the Office Manager provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Office Manager serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of CEO. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, scheduling of appointments and updating contact lists
- Providing secretarial support to the CEO by handling correspondence, reports and documents, handling or screening incoming calls and visitors, and setting meetings with various stakeholders and visitors
- Taking dictation and crafting emails, letters and memos from basic notes
- Keeping records, correspondence, sorting and distributing incoming mails, greeting visitors, assisting other staff members, taking dictation for memos, drafting letters and posts
- Arranging travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling private jets, booking other transportation, arranging hotel accommodation and administering visas for the CEO, his family and household staff
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, investors, beneficiaries and others, on matters related to CEO's strategy and initiatives.
At least ten (10) years’ experience in an Executive Assistant/Office Manager role to a senior-level executive in a cross-cultural and demanding work environment at a major, well-managed and recognized corporation
Advanced skills in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat and Social Media platforms