We are looking for an innovative and creative software developer responsible for developing E-
commerce web sites and performing maintenance and testing on implemented web sites. This
includes layouts, deployment and configuration of web sites.
1. Designing and implementing web sites by using best software practice.
2. Design and implement web site database.
3. Analysis of business requirements
4. Design and implemented required web sites services to interface with database by
external parties, to populate database with data or to fetch data.
5. Create and maintain software documents related to the design and implementation of
6. Perform testing on implemented web sites.
7. Perform deployment, configuration, and management of implemented web sites.
8. Writing technical documents, design documents, Manuals, etc...
9. Keeping pace with technology.
10. Performing code reviews to ensure it meets industry standards.
11. Ensuring developed web sites are compatible with industry browsers.
1. Bachelor degree in computer science or related engineering field, software engineer, IT
Degree, or a degree in web development / design.
2. Solid Knowledge in programming web sites.
3. Proficiency in E-commerce technology.
4. Strong understanding of UI, Cross browsers compatibility.
5. Full stack developer, front and back end development.
7. Proficiency in MySql and preferably Oracle database.