We are looking for an IT Advisor Business Process Procurement
to provide consulting with the business to maximise the value that IT solutions and services provide in the support of the Procurement processes of the business units and support functions in the Americas & EMEA region.
This role is a great opportunity to support the Americas & EMEA business units in meeting their objectives through the provision of quality IT solutions for Procurement. Reporting to the leader of the IS&T strategy team for the region
- Maximise the value that the Procurement domain in the Americas & EMEA region obtain from IT solutions such as RTBS, other enterprise applications, operational technology systems, reporting solutions and information management solutions. This requires close engagement with the
- Procurement stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate this into how IT solutions can support them.
- Liaison point between IS&T and the Procurement stakeholders in the region. Share context on IS&T work with the business and share business context and requirements with IS&T.
- Americas & EMEA co-ordinator of centrally driven Procurement initiatives
- Support business process and system consulting initiatives with focus on continuous improvement of business processes and drive towards adherence to global process strategy and towards commonality in business process, data and key performance indicators.
- Assist the business to define requirements when new system capability is required and set them up to align with the vision of where the procurement function is going in the future so the IT systems and services can support the business for the long term.
- Contribute to collaborative groups operating in relevant subject areas.
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science, IT or related; or over five years’ experience in procurement roles.
- Experience in procurement business processes for asset-intensive industries such as mining, Oil& gas, manufacturing.
- The ability to think strategically and design solutions for the long term.
- Excellent engagement, influencing and delivery skills
- Understanding of process design and system implementation, including demonstrating how a solution can be an enabler to support the Execution of a business process.
- An understanding of how an IS&T function can successfully provide IT solutions and services to an operating site.