- Develop mid to long term strategy for all categories based on structured consumer research & insights.
- Deliver Annual operating plan in collaboration with sales and marketing that translates brand strategy into execution brand plans.
- Overseeing day to day creation of content for annual campaigns.
- Planning & execution of communication across all channels, offline & online.
- Close collaboration with digital & activation team to ensure delivering effective campaigns.
- Define & monitor Key success drivers for each category.
- Drive innovation through developing new products portfolio in collaboration with global brand team, supply chain, and commercial team.
- Responsible of overall brand P&L & Annual A&P for all functions.
- Lead & develop marketing team.
- Overlook strategic contracts with external partners.
- Manage & plan required research & Marketing intelligence required to support ideation and business cases Work closely with sales force to develop consumer promotions and activation in retail environment to drive pull.
- 6-8 Year of experience in FMCG section with marketing background.
- Bachelor of Marketing or Business Administration or other related field. A Master degree would be considered as an additional asset