The Sales Representative is responsible for managing, planning and directing the Sales team in
accordance with Simple life sales strategy and Business plan whilst ensuring compliance
with external, and internal regulations. The Sales Representative will also be responsible to manage
day today admin responsibilities related to the company business
Main functions and responsibilities:
1. Plan and direct the Sales team in accordance with the department objectives.
2. Prepare departments’ yearly , quarterly and monthly plans & sets recommendations
on generating sales
3. Manage and maintain the coordination between the team members in order to
ensure effectiveness of activities and avoid any process gap.
4. Generate and analyze reports in order to guide sales team and advises management
5. Maintain existing clients , answer their queries, and provide customer support
6. Set Clear Sales KPI and follow up in achieving targets with sales team
7. Coordinates with other team members and managers and provide recommendations
for decision making.
8. Make sure all data complies with Legal regulations.
9. Advises and recommends system and operations improvements to better serve the
10. Cascade Company objectives to the team members and all other departments.
11. Prepare monthly statistical sales reports department operation
12. Conduct performance appraisal for the team and track skill improvement.
13. Report regularly the teams’ performance direct Manager
14. Coach, develop and guide team members