QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in Siebel Open UI. Siebel certification is strongly desired.
• An excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and Siebel server side processes.
• Experience with Siebel Tools,SIebel EAI, Siebel CTI, Siebel EIM, BIP, task based UI, Oracle, E-scripting, VB scripting, Java Script & JQuery.
• Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
• Outstanding oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
• Individual must be a team player, receptive to new ideas and concepts and willing to embrace them when final determinations are made. • Understanding and demonstrating the current platform and how it supports the organization.
• Configuring Siebel Application using Siebel Tool and Client.
• Configuring different Siebel Objects like Applets, Business Components, Screens, Views, Links, MVGs, Pick Lists, Associate and Shuttle Applets, Toggle Applets, Drilldowns etc.
• Development of the Change Requests, New Workflows, Business Services, Scripting (Browser/Server), Runtime Events, EAI, EIM interfaces, VBC, EBC.
• Development of the Open UI .
• Deployment of the changes done on UAT & Production environments
• Performing Admin tasks of the system • Generating the reports using BIP in console and non console mode.
• Design and develop parameterized BIP reports in console and non console mode.
Core Siebel CRM Product Knowledge as well as implementation experience for the following modules :
o Sales - Prospects, Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Roll Ups, Organization Hierarchy, Limits, CIF Creation etc.
o Service Requests – SLA driven Service Requests by Category, Sub categories & departments & roles, Dashboards, Email Escalations Company Name 2
o Marketing Campaigns: Campaign management, Broadcasting, List Management etc.
• Knowledge of the EAI, EIM Interfaces for Loading data of the Customers & Accounts
• Knowledge of insurance and brokers business processes
• Working with the business users to understand data requirements, functionality and business processes.
• Preparing business requirement document/software requirement specification document based on the discussion with business users • Creating the detailed design articulating the solution.
• Understanding the business requirement and finding the out of box functionality provided by Siebel in order to fulfill the requirement.
• Demonstrate the changes done to the Users to perform the UAT
• UAT Support for the Business users in order to ensure end-to-end deployment of the requirement.
• Providing training to business users.
• Works alongside vendors and other third party organizations as required.
• Pro-actively build and maintain confidence of business users and colleagues.
• Preferable experience with Siebel Insurance.
• Experience with Siebel (load) testing.
• Experience with Middleware.
• Experience with upgrading Siebel applications.