• Analysis of business processes (Finance, Sales, CRM, etc.) and functional design activities.
• Describe functional requirements as a conceptual input to application design (business requirements, database model design and/or possible interfaces to the data warehouse, define and develop enterprise-reporting solutions such as reports, ad-hocs, scorecards, management dashboards, etc.).
• Project management experience (Agile) is definitely an asset.
• Being able to provide training covering BI related concepts and tools.
Qualifications And Responsibilities:
• Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements.
• Understand business requirements and gather necessary information.
• Design, build, test and deploy BI technical solutions.
• Implementation of BI analytics solutions.
• Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications.
• Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment.
• Administrate the BI system, perform health check, and keep it up to date.
• Demonstrate the changes done to the Users to perform the UAT.
• UAT Support for the Business users in order to ensure end-to-end deployment of the requirement.
• Providing training to business users. • Works alongside vendors and other third party organizations as required.
• Pro-actively build and maintain confidence of business users and colleagues.
• Graduated in Computer Sciences (university and/or graduate) or similar through experience.
• Has at least 3 to 5 years as a BI functional/technical consultant.
• BI reports and dashboards development.
• Knowledge of Visualization techniques/methodologies.
• Has a passion for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
• Conceptual knowledge of ETL process and functions.
• Has good communication skills (English).