• Support with compliance reviews, general risk assessment and other safety assessments to support safety, quality, health and environmental safety management.
• Maintain relevant QHSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Provides applicable QHSSE reports as necessary.
• Conducts internal safety/Quality audits and inspections.
• Provide assistance and advice on QHSSE issues and make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of staffs, operations and customers.
- At least 10-12 years H & S experience
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills required.- Sound technical and IT skills required