Manager Debt Solutions
Debt Solutions Team
Principal Debt Solutions Team
Main Role (Overall accountability):
- Be part of the banks Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team that is involved in debt financial advisory solutions including debt syndications for companies and/or projects, debt capital markets, senior, subordinated & structured products, Islamic finance and similar transactions.
- Assist in the origination and execution of all mandates for the Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team and business development initiatives and activities.
- Compile all relevant data and analyze businesses, markets and industries and generate outputs.
- Compile all relevant data, analyze and understand the business of the clients including the clients? objectives for relevant transactions.
- Conduct due diligence and perform financial analysis.
- Prepare meeting notes.
- Be involved in the preparation of strategy reports, information memoranda and any other documents or reports as appropriate.
- Assist with the management of transactions and liaise with all parties involved in the transaction, as appropriate.
- Be involved in and support the marketing and placement of transactions, including assisting in the preparation of presentations and marketing materials, as appropriate.
- Support the development of client relationships or client pitches, as appropriate.
- Be involved in interactions with regulators (such as CBO, CMA, MSM) and other advisors (such as legal, accounting, technical and similar advisors).
- Support members of the team as appropriate.
- Support the needs of the Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team as required.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Equivalent Qualifications.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a core advisory function with an investment bank or Big 4.
- Transactional experience of working on corporate and project finance advisory and loan syndications.
- Excellent financial modeling and financial analysis skills.
- Experience of preparing transaction documents.
- Should have ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment.
- Should have ability to think through unstructured environments.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Initiative and ability to generate ideas and carry the same forward.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent report writing skills