We're looking for R&D Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry position for our client in Central Islip, New York, USA.
Experience: 1-3 years
Required: US Citizen / Green Card Holder Only.
Domain: Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology/Clinical Research.
- The Senior Scientist position, the candidates must have a PhD in Analytical Chemistry and extractable and leachables experience.
- Doctorate in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
- In-depth understanding of analytical methods, theoretical principles of laboratory analytical techniques, physical pharmacy, physical chemistry, thermodynamics, chemical reaction kinetics is a must.
- In depth understanding of UV-Vis, Liquid Chromatography (LC), Gas Chromatography (GC) and Spectroscopy techniques such that IR is a must.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as Dissolution, Particle Size Analysis, dynamic vapor sorption (DVS), x-ray powder diffraction (XRPD), mass spectrometry (MS), nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) etc. is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of theoretical principles of laboratory analytical techniques is a must.
- Experience with extractable and leachables (E&L) studies is big plus.
- Experience with process analytical technologies (PAT) is a plus.