We're looking for an experienced Cyber Security consultant for our client in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
Job duration: 1 year
Experience: L2-6-8 years and L3-10+ years
Remote or onsite: onsite, Jubail
Must have transferable Iqama/Citizen.
As a Cyber Security Consultant typical responsibilities will be to provide security consultancy across a wide range of specialism’s and departments and will include strategy planning.
To be successful for the Cyber Security Consultant role, you must have:
- DLP & DAM L3
- Symantec EPS & Endpoint Encryption
- CISCO ISE & WAF
- Cisco Network Access Control & F5.
It would be beneficial, but not essential for the Cyber Security Consultant to have:
1. Data protection: Symantec Data loss prevention & Forti DB.
2. Endpoint protection: Symantec endpoint protection, Symantec endpoint encryption, MDM (Microsoft Intune) & Azure Information Protection.
3. Identity protection: ADFS & AAD Connect, MFA, SailPoint IIQ (L3 only), Arcos PAM (L3 only), Azure Self Services (password management), Azure Security, AD Security & Certificate Authority (PKI).
4. Network protection: Web Proxy (Bluecoat), Arbor DDOS, Cisco VPN, Cisco ACS, Cisco ASA & Cisco ISE