Technical lead for delivery of SAP ME and MII services, ensure compliance to SLAs and timelines with focus on delivering solutions for SAP MES issues. Work in coordination with the local and global delivery teams and lead development as required. Work with the client to analyze their requirements, prepare and participate in workshops, requirement and config. documentation management. Support pre-sales and sales teams in as a technical resource.
: Proven delivery capabilities (5+ projects and 7+years experience) in SAP ME, SAP MII and Plant Connector products from SAP. Good functional and technical understanding of SAP – SAP ME Integration across the core SAP ECC manufacturing modules (PP, MM, PM, QM, etc…) and SAP ME – shop floor integration with PCo.
Technical Proficiency in HTML5, SQL DB [WIP, ODS] Scripts, DB archiving / extraction,
Communication proficiency and Should be able to speak fluent business English.
- Ready to work independently in support environment well aligned with ITIL business process and Change request management, Critical to medium incidents management, resolutions and Service request resolution with adherence to business defined SLA’s and processes.
- Prior exposure to ITIL processing application such as ServiceNow for supporting functions, Good with IM, CR, SR, problems management and RCA.
- Hands on knowledge and experience in SAP Manufacturing (SAP ME, MII & PCo) ME 15.x, version and SAP MII objects configuration and development (adoptable with SAP MII 12.x,14.x,15.x) SAP UI5 and SAP BO for Report integrations
- Experience on creation of SAP MII / ME based solutions to integrate shop-floor systems with enterprise information systems
- Integration knowledge of SAP MII with Databases SQL2012, SQL 2008,2008 R2, SQL 2005.
- Experience with ADS and Adobe livecycle designer for creating pdf forms for automatic printing using ADS printing action block in SAP MII, label printing with bartender
- Functionally proficient in SAP ME to ERP integration with SAPMEINT, ME Plant connectivity, ME Nonconformance process, Shop workbench and orders executions, data collections, production operator dashboard (POD), Shopfloor control (SFC), SAP ME Genealogy
- MES Master data configurations, Equipment and Production integration, Documents management, Quality integrations, Manufacturing collaboration, orders, WIP and returns management with MES
- Expertise in MES business Reports, real time dashboard development in SAP MII database design, management, SQL queries and required stored procedures
- Good to have basic to well exposed knowledge in Industrial automation system’s such as, PLC, SCADA, MES Alarm generation, OPC layer config’s and Shopfloor - Machine connectivity, MES SPC Data monitoring.
- Good with SAP MES domain knowledge and MES standards – ISA95 model and layers, MESA / ANSI standards, MES Materials track and traceability