Jobskey Consultancy is looking for "Appian BPM Developer" for its Client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Experience : 6- 8 years
Duration: 1 year & renewable
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of the software code behind the chosen Business Process Management Application.
- Thrive in a unique Software Development culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Gather functional and technical system requirements. Design and implement BPM and case management solutions using Appian BPM software.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle. Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies
- Collaborate with internal team, partner resources and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met. Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resources to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution.
- Contribute to the BPM and Case Management software practice at company by sharing methods and best practices.
- Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design