We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive within our Mobile Solutions division which focuses on a suite of technology solutions that is deployed on the day of the event to drive attendee experience, event engagement, support event planners, and help exhibitors realize an increased ROI.
The primary solutions include mobile apps, badge printing, check-in solutions, Lead Capture app, appointment management solution, and ultimately analytics.
Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our products, negotiating and closing deals.
You will carry a new-booked business (NBB) quota and will be required to execute challenger-selling skills and effectively manage your Sales Development Rep to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Responsible to expanding sales in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and South east Asia.
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience (more experience is desired)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity