As the Head of Airline Product you will evaluate and improve Airline products (focusing on Airline Operations Systems Automation) along with working hand in hand with your team of Product/Project Managers who collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, data scientists and designers on a wide range of problems that have commercial & operational
- Define product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a family of products and services and implement the Product Management discipline within the Airline Operations.
- Build and scale a Product organization; hire and develop strong leadership bench proactively mentor and help them grow into positions of influence and scale.
- Prioritize and balance work and resources across teams while ensuring timely quality releases that are fast, simple and easy to use.
- Partner closely across different product groups at AirAsia Group as well as external developers to create, drive and deliver quality, product excellence, and trendsetting design.
- Work with senior leadership to execute on product area strategy and product vision and partner with leadership to strategics and drive core operations and execution for the group.
- At least 7 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing a team of product/project managers.
- Experience working in Product Development and working across diverse geographical locations.
- Experience with the service-based product offering and knowledge and understanding of user-centric design.
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance on individual projects.
- Demonstrated track record of success in the full life cycle of product management: Product vision and roadmaps, PRDs, and shipping high-visibility and complex products on time.
- Experience to balance out product priorities against budget and timelines and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with a heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- Proven ability to partnering with both internal and external customers and groups.
- Understanding of Airline Operations is an added advantage.
Preferably has experience working with Tata Consultancy Services, WNS Global, SITA, Thought works or equivalent.