Senior FRONT-END Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Duration: Permanent / Long Term
Experience Required: 3 Years+
Our team is looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join our team to contribute to multiple core experiences in the Global Dining Program. We are looking for a person who has a keen eye for detail and is unafraid to make suggestions to refine our product, design, and technology.
· Work closely with the Front-end Lead and the Product Manager to drive forward front-end technical architecture and feature implementation.
· Develop and own key features and be the go-to domain expert of the feature for all questions and discussion.
· Improve the existing product and its technical implementation while being mindful of the business goals.
· Collaborate with backend and/or other business/product/team stakeholders to manage releases cycles.
· Maintain and improve developer continuity through creating documentation and developing legible and extensible code.
· At least 3 years of production experience in Software Engineering with customer/client/public products.
· At least 3 year of production experience with ReactJS and technologies within the ReactJS ecosystem such as Redux, Immutable.js, Jest, Enzyme, etc.
· At least 3 years of consuming RESTful APIs.