Location: Belfast UK
Experience Required: 4 - 7 Years
This position is part of a Global Configuration Management project team. The Data Consultants will be required to operate in key data positions to provide analytic support and create actionable insights, as well engage in the tasks necessary to improve the quality of data.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
· Analysis of multiple complex data sets using different analytical methods to identify gaps in data or quality issues with the data.
· Use data insights to identify opportunities and deliver the tasks to improve data quality through process, policy, training or technical changes to systems.
· Develop insights from analyses to tell a story out of the data (presentations, training materials, etc).
· Promote idea generation by analyzing and reporting data in a proactive manner that influences data driven decisions.
· Use data analysis from multiple data sources to measure and improve KPIs that help us understand the impact of our enhancements.
· Minimum of 5 years IT industry experience.
· Advanced Excel skills – e.g. Macros, Charting, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH.
· Minimum of 2 years of ServiceNow CMDB.
Desirable Criteria – These criteria may be used where we have a high number of applicants
· Knowledge of discovery tools such as SCCM, Flexera and JAMF.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with ITIL and Service Management processes.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience of SQL or similar database query language skills.
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience of Windows and Linux Server Operating systems.
· Creative problem solver, curious and inquisitive.
· Ability to create compelling visualizations to support effective communication with stakeholders and senior leadership which drive alignment and decision making.
· Strong interpersonal skills; effectively influence others to gain alignment on project decisions. Strong written and verbal communication skills.