8 - 10 Years
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Our Client is currently hiring an Architect within the solutions design team. This role will work
closely with customers and internal stakeholders to create next generation automation
solutions for warehouses leveraging our suite of products and technology sets. The role will be
focused on understanding client context and translating the functional requirements into the
architecture for the solution.
- Identifying needs, understanding customer pain points, developing and influencing
- solutions based on analysis of customer business goals and objectives.
- Ensuring customer requirements are transformed into functional specifications and
- detailed level designs
- Partnering with GOR customers and internal product and technical teams to develop
- the best customized solution that meets customer requirements through a detailed
- consultative approach with all stakeholders
- Establishing and ensuring scalability and feature extensibility of GOR product/solution
- Leading the adoption of best practices around solution architecture, product design,
- quality, safety, integration and performance
- Upgrading the product and solution with advancing technology and customer
- Developing detailed submittals including BOQ/BOM of the solution proposed and
- facilitating closure of the solution detailing process through sign offs from all internal and
- external stakeholders
- Providing pre-sales support to the sales team during RFI/RFP stages, including the
- drafting of RFI/RFP responses and developing solutions that maximize ROI
- Working with the delivery team to develop detailed solution design schedule and
- resource plan for implementation
- Participating actively in the end to end delivery operations cycle to validate and
- document the implementation of the solution as per original architecture and design intent.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring a visa will not be accepted. American Citizens or Greencard holders are required for this role. applicants only.
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in
- IT/Consulting/Solution Sales.
- Certified in Robotics Automation Products and Technical Architecture Design
- Proven track record in architecting and implementing large scale automation
- Experience in creating solutions to map technology solutions to a customer business
- while optimizing people and processes.
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical
- Strong understanding of the warehousing industry vertical
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to
- non-technical audiences
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to influence technical CXO level decisions through consultative
- Strong process optimization experience
- Thorough understanding of SCM
- Candidates from LOGISTICS / WAREHOUSING / SUPPLY CHAIN
- solutions background is required.