Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- To lead a dedicated team of motivated and professional individuals in the area of development/production support.
- Be self pro-active, self-motivated and innovative with a zeal for continuous improvement and people management capabilities.
- To guide the team, interact with client professionally and able to make quick decision at his / her level.
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements. , Ensure continual knowledge management. , Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Expertise in INFORMATICA Power Center with good exposure to advanced INFORMATICA concepts.
- Strong experience on RDBMS (preferably DB2) with good PL/SQL concepts & strong SQL skills.
- Extensive Experience on Data-warehousing Projects & strong understating of Data-warehousing concepts.
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the SDLC, good practices and experience with different development and change management tools.