(e.g. Satisfaction, Acquisition, Retention, Cross-sell/Share-of-wallet, Relationship, Service, Product/Solutions)
3) Process/Technical Knowledge/Skills
- Knowledge on latest emerging technologies and concepts
- Ensure that the incidents/problems assigned are completed within SLAs and assist EITO head in achieving the organisation goals
- Assist the support teams and vendors in solving complex issues
- Provide Business with up to date MIS reports on outstanding incidents and incidents which are extremely critical and
- have large impact to Customers
- Provide monthly schedule on staff and shifts and ensure every shift is covered
(e.g. Risk, Controls, Compliance, Audit, Productivity, Quality, Discipline, Change Management, Adaptability, Success Transfer)
4) People/Leadership/Teamwork/Corporate Citizenship
- Investigate alerted/reported incidents and endeavor for their prompt resolution.
- Ensure full compliance to all SAMBA and STG policies and procedures as defined in STEPS.
- Coordinate with stake holders & provide the root cause analysis if applicable.
- Maintain Local Procedures as per the Corporate Policy and standards.
- Maintain log tracking system (Servic eManager) up to date and ensure ITIL process are enforced
(e.g. Collaboration/Team work, Knowledge sharing, Development, Sharing Resources/Helping others)
- Demonstrated ability to react and manage effectively during unforeseen adverse situations
- Manage incidents within SLA and escalate to higher management
- Work effectively under pressure and deliver results. Generate proper MIS reports for higher management
- An exhibited capacity to take action and achieve results in spite of setbacks and road blocks
To provide support for Samba Command Center (SCC) L1 activities and perform end to end Incident Management. Work based on flexible shifts and on-call based on Business and technology needs in the below areas:
1. Monitoring and Actions on Critical System and Application Alerts.
2. Period Health Checks on Critical Systems, Database, Services and Channels.
3. Handle Level1 support for all Samba Applications and Systems including T24.
4. Incident Management – Identification, Escalation, Notification and Resolution.
5. SLA monitoring for Major Incidents
6. Checking the E-mails and Support the user queries / requests immediately.
7. Ensure un-assigned tickets are assigned within 15 mints under Appropriate resolver Group.
8. Open Problem Management Case for RCA and CAPs.