Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that create drive traffic and increase sales.
This position requires strong account management skills, excellent follow through, a passion for retail stores and an ability to sell, promote, and negotiate both internally and externally.
This role requires the ability to work independently and regularly make significant decisions using judgment and discretion.
In order to meet the basic duties and responsibilities of the job, the employee in this position must spend the majority of his or her work time on promoting sales, planning, negotiating, representing the company, advising management, purchasing materials and supplies, researching business opportunities, and analyzing business data.
In addition, the Marketing Manager must possess strong organizational and follow-up skills, outstanding communication skills, sound judgment and decision-making skills, excellent creative writing skills, and embrace the Marketing Department can-do attitude and spirit
Designing/Executing Marketing Campaigns:
1) Develop and execute marketing plans, new product introductions and promotional programs to build brand awareness and drive sales for Pro and Consumer business.
2) Provide ideas and support in the execution of marketing programs across digital, social, retail, PR and promotional events.
3) Collaborate with cross-function teams to develop marketing assets and programs for new and existing products (Ops, Sales, Creative, PR, Social and Digital and International)
4) Manage packaging and collateral copy development, translations and artwork.
5) Manage the delivery of all digital assets (banner updates, emails, etc.) in support of new product launches and brand focuses
6) Work closely with Sales to provide training, education and retail marketing support.
7) Maintain and update weekly retailer-specific marketing and launch calendars.
8) Responsible for coordination of all brand creative development including photo and video shoots.
9) Responsible for competitive analysis, industry trends, research, budget tracking and maintaining necessary marketing reports.
Product Development Responsibilities:
1) Generate ideas and concept for new product which are innovative and relevant on a global level
2) Ensure that cost of goods targets are met for all products being develop
1) Provide design support for marketing projects & initiatives.
2) Ensure all the Outlets are having standard marketing elements.
3) Visiting Stores and giving constructive feedback operations and promotion execution