Jobskey Consultancy UK LTD
is looking for Cost Estimation Advisor
for its Client in Labrador City, Canada
This role is a great opportunity to assist in leading the Engineering department toward their goal to
become the leading plant project practitioners across the industry. The team strives to continuously
improve project management skills and functions to efficiently deliver its challenging project portfolio,
ranging from 100 to 500M$ per year.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, you will be:
- Developing or supporting development of project cost estimate.
- Identifying improvement opportunities for streamlining work process.
- Participating in project health check review.
- Supporting development of benchmarking data by collecting and incorporating project data in benchmarking tool.
- Supporting compliance with standardized processes, systems and tools.
- Maintaining the relationship with contracting and other project cost estimating stakeholders.
- Maintaining relationships with the procurement and cost engineering groups to ensure accuracy in current trends.
- Analyzing trends and reporting changes to the estimate.
- Providing technical support to project stakeholders.
- Utilizing the guidance and protocols for cost estimation in the capital projects framework.
What you will need for this role
To succeed in this role, you will have:
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in project cost estimation in heavy industry context
- A minimum of 10 to 20 years in industry
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Experience in Project Management role
- MS Excel advanced skills
- Primavera P6 intermediate experience
- Prior experience in leading a team of staff professionals
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business related discipline or other combination of education and experience will be considered