Jobskey Consultancy UK LTD
is looking for a Principal Advisor – Cyber Security Risk & Advisory
to contribute to and influence the improvement of our Client’s cyber security posture.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Cyber Security professional to join a market leader that’s pioneering innovation and technology enabled mining operations.
Reporting to the Cyber Security Risk & Advisory Lead (Principal Advisor) APAC East/West, you will
- Provide effective and pragmatic cyber security guidance up-front in major technology projects, to enable the business to innovate securely
- Lead focused cyber security risk assessments of new and existing technologies to identify risks, and appropriate controls that balance security and operability
- Communicate risk assessment findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including; Product Group management, IS&T business partners and senior stakeholders
- Support business acquisitions and divestments
- Conduct supplier, service provider and RFP contract reviews
- Support the business' adoption of cyber security group standards and guidance
- Actively promote cyber security guidance and awareness material
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Over 10+ years’ experience in a cyber security based role in mining, or a similar asset intensive industry
- Degree-level tertiary qualification or equivalent practical experience
- Extensive experience in identifying and understanding cyber security risk in both Information Technology & Operational Technology (OT) contexts, including the incorporation of independent (non-digital / analogue) mechanisms that may reduce / limit the impact of a cyber security incident.
- Familiarity with industry leading cyber security frameworks for identifying and managing cyber security risk (e.g. NIST, ISO, NERC CIP, ISA/IEC etc.)
- Ability to exercise effective independent judgment, to prioritise and deliver business results in a fast moving, high pressure and demanding environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly, convincingly, and with authority across diverse cultures at all levels in the organisation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to build credibility and collaboration