We are looking for someone for the position of L2 Support Specialist | OTT | Digital Media Streaming
Work Location: City Road, London EC1Y 1AT, UK
Industry: Management & Operations role within the Media industry
- Work through internal/external streaming, VOD and general queries effectively.
- Provide fast and accurate diagnosis of escalated video and audio issues
- Provide guidance on technical issues experienced by clients and internal stakeholders
- Document our runbooks for LION and DICE production services and associated processes.
- Assist with issues on clients LIVE and VOD content
- Taking down illegal streams reported internally or externally
- Assist in keeping high overall uptime of streaming equipment and linear channels in AMER, EMEA and APAC
- Identify and implement remedial actions post incidents including relaying status updates to wider internal stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate possible code issues across all supported platforms
- Assist with testing and training during client onboarding
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of streaming of OTT video and audio delivery including codecs, frame rate, bitrate, and resolution settings
- Understanding of content ingestion workflows and CMS
- Experience with web technology, database, computer networking a plus
- Good knowledge of APIs and how they work
- Knowledge of CDN (Content delivery network)