Job Description :
(e.g. Satisfaction, Acquisition, Retention, Cross-sell/Share-of-wallet, Relationship, Service, Product/Solutions)
3) Process/Technical Knowledge/Skills
- Knowledge on latest emerging technologies and concepts
- Monitor core Network and escalate issues to Network engineers and regional heads in timely manner.
- Ensure reported problems are registered through Service Manager
- Monitor infrastructure and back-end applications
- Generate MIS Reports
- Provide assistance on requests and assisgn or escalate to various support teams in tiemely manner. Ensure SCCU Head is informed immediately when critical services are interupted
- Maintain the escalation process document and inform required staff for any system downtime
(e.g. Risk, Controls, Compliance, Audit, Productivity, Quality, Discipline, Change Management, Adaptability, Success Transfer)
4) People/Leadership/Teamwork/Corporate Citizenship
- Troubleshoot alerted/reported incindets and endeavor for their prompt resolution.
- Coordinate with stakeholders & provide the root cause analysis if applicable.
- Ensure full compliance to all SAMBA and STG policies and procedures as defined in STEPS.
- Maintain Local Procedures as per the Corporate Policy and standards.
- Monitor System/Database Server resources on continuous basis and highlight any performance/availability issues.
- Handle Level1 support for all Samba Applications and Systems Support
(e.g. Collaboration/Team work, Knowledge sharing, Development, Sharing Resources/Helping others)
- Ability to react and manage effectively CRITICAL situations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results
- Coordinate and manage issues span across departments
- Checking the E-mails and Support the user queries / requests immediately.
- Monitoring and Actions on Critical System and Application Alerts.
- Period Health Checks on Critical Systems, Databased, Services and Channels.
- Incident Management – Identification, Escalation, Notification and Resolution.
- 24*7 Service monitoring & Call Registration based on Shift Schedule
- User Account Management & User Access Management
- User Entitlements
- 1st Level Sys & Apps Support
- Business Communications
- Proactive issue identification and resolution.
- Micro-Monitoring and Alerting
- Incident Management
- Handle Branch and network outage reporting
- Publish Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Provide Approval for the Off-Hrs password release.