Project Delivery Manager
is accountable for planning and delivery of projects from initiation to completion, and focused on achieving objectives through managing safety, resources, budgets, changes, and risks & opportunities. Projects may be capital or operating projects, or related to broad business improvement initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Determines project priorities in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensures appropriate staff availability.
- Manages the implementation of projects in accordance with the approved scope.
- Assists project managers in ensuring stakeholder requirements are properly understood and project deliverable's are met.
- Develops and implements an effective stakeholder engagement plan through the life of the project.
- Monitors projects on an ongoing basis, evaluates progress/quality and manages issue resolution.
- Develops, implements, refines and improves project delivery methods and standards.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement.
- Provide input into and ensures compliance with standardized project processes, systems and tools across projects.
- Manages and develops the performance of the team in line with the company values, in order to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Project Management role
- A minimum of 15 years in industry
- Prior experience in leading a team of staff professionals
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) or Master’s in PM Certificate
- Experience in operational areas
- Expertise in mining environment
- Primavera P6
- Experience in a matrix organization structure
- Bilingual (French-English) an asset