We are a privately held software-as-a-service (Saas) company that specializes in market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys.
We have one opening for an Account Manager in our Hospitality Cloud division, Singapore, whose main responsibility will be managing existing client accounts in key markets in APAC.
In this role, you will be charged with identifying and closing sales opportunities with the clients you manage, such as contract renewals, up-sells, cross-sells, etc. Additionally, you will provide a high level of quality of service to our customers, while effectively managing your Sales Associate. You will be required to demonstrate solution-selling skills and effectively manage internal relationships with the Sales and Client Services departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction and meet sales objectives.
The Hospitality Cloud provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners as they research destinations, find venues, and source groups and meetings business. As one of Cvent’s largest and fastest-growing divisions, we are looking for experienced, collaborative and creative sellers to help expand our value to the hospitality industry to reach beyond marketing into analytics, productivity tools, mobile technology and more.
Skill Requisites: Software Sales in Cloud based products is an important requisite.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Identify and close sales opportunities with our clients, such as contract renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells (such as adding additional ad types/features to clients’ packages) to achieve quarterly sales quotas
• Present products and services information to individual and corporate accounts
• Nurture relationships with multiple contacts in each account, including key decision-makers for accounts that will provide business, to ensure that accounts are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
• Work with Sales and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
• Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved within 24 hours
• Call on existing clients at least once a quarter in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations; Analyses performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings, and provide advice to increase our clients’ Cvent knowledge and ensure optimal usage of their Cvent account
• Create and execute on an annual business plan, to be presented to sales management and reviewed each quarter
• Collaborate and communicate with key internal stakeholders across Cvent offices to execute your business plan and contribute to Cvent growth in the region; including but not limited to, corporate account owners, sales, marketing, client services, analytics, sales operations, technology and finance
• Identify key markets and emerging markets for development; initiate and contribute to market development strategies
• Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted key accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
• Set aggressive goals for annual revenue achievement against each account
• Accurately forecast monthly sales opportunities via pipeline report
• Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all business opportunities
• Monitor and report sales activity, and maintain account/contact details within the system
• Achieve productivity and KPI benchmarks
• Manage and mentor a Sales Associate that will support you in accomplishing the above activities
• Contribute to the start-up of a new Cvent office; share Cvent culture, values, knowledge and best practices with new Cvent employees
• You may be asked to travel to represent Cvent at major tradeshows and hotel sales conferences, host product seminars or attend client meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position:
• Bachelor’s degree is required (strong academic performance is desired)
• 3+ years of experience in customer-facing, revenue-generating role, selling to and/or managing accounts
• Familiarity with a high outbound call volume and high talk time sales environment
• Infectious passion about the benefits of technology and digital marketing
• Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and proficiency in Microsoft excel
• Articulate, organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow and product function
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership, demonstrating the ability to function independently, whilst also contributing to team initiatives
• Flexibility, adaptability and agility. Cvent cultural carrier – Bleed Blue!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• A high degree of computer literacy and the ability to work with Salesforce.com and Microsoft office