The Systems Administrator is a member of the 24x7 ICT Operations Team and is primarily responsible for the management, administration, support, and ongoing maintenance of the organization's various servers and IT systems deployed to support the business operations.
1. Monitoring, scheduling/running of system backups, system upgrades, preventative maintenance,
hardware replacement, system troubleshooting, logs review, etc.
2. Work independently and as part of the ICT Operations Team to identify root cause issues and
determine proper problem resolution.
3. Work closely with application support personnel to support business critical systems.
4. Design, build and support server platforms (both physical and virtual) for use by business and
5. Represent the IT team in corporate projects/initiatives.
B.Sc. in IT, or MIS, or Computer Science or any related field
Individuals with ITIL, CCNA, MCSE, VCP certifications will be preferred.
Practical/Technical Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role and hand on experience with the following: